Our blog is on the World Wide Web.
Please remember these key guidelines before you start blogging.
• Protect your identity – Only use your first name – no surnames. Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
• Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
• TISIWIRIII (Think it, at it, write it, read it, improve it)- Write in good English and show off your knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
• Be polite and respectful – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone. Be positive and constructive if you are going comment.
• Be Original- Make sure you work is your own – don’t copy and paste from other sites. If you think others will find things useful, link the site in your post.
• All posts and comments are checked before they are published.
A note on E-safety
We will use the ‘Thinkuknow‘ website as part of our Internet safety work. You may find it useful to look at the website with your children and discuss the rules at home too. The link is on the side menu of this blog.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact me by placing a comment. Alternatively you can speak to the Year 3/4 teachers directly before or after school or contact us by phone.
Please note – whilst every care it taken to check the content of the links on this blog, we cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites.